Saturday, March 21, 2015

Melt in Love



MELT IN LOVE

Valentine's week ended with a lots of love quotes and shares on social media. A verse struck a cord during all that love talk. Someone had shared a verse "melt, melt slowly in my arms" and that gave me a pause to reflect and think.
What does it really mean?
After a long deliberation, I think I understood it's persuasive nature.
It's the game of wooing.
This is something which I wouldn't know because to me, there is no holding back in love. There's no slow melting. It's an instantaneous melt as if a candle is placed on the burning stove. Love demands that. It's the power of love that takes away all other senses of resistance.
Persuasion is needed where there's a lack of willingness. The person falls head over heels in love. The state is pure liquid form where one molds exactly according to the dictates of love. No question remains of slow melt or friction.
                                                                                                  Shamsa Anwar

















1 comment: