Saturday, June 13, 2015

Oh how I wait for thee



More than past ten months, I've waited for the date
And now that only days are left, the time is dragging on
Oh how I wait for thee my friend, for sure you come to me
With joys so pure that angels descend, down to honor thee
I forget to munch, eat or drink, such needs are secondary
The sleepless nights are on my mind, in your company
You are like so many others, yet no one resembles thee
You are the one and only one, as you are singled out
Blessed are you, the honored one, your signs and entry
You affirm my faith and give it life, like charging a battery
My heart flutters by the thought, oh how I wait for thee
Bring in all the gifts of bliss, blessings and endless mercy 
Ramadan, O holy one, the favorite month of me.
                                                                              Shamsa Anwar





https://plus.google.com/109693724428773152681/posts/F44ZhmWU9NK

No comments:

Post a Comment