Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Conviction!

MY RESOLVE!


Was it yesterday or the day before when I thought....
I'm in love. 
I'm in love with my husband.
With all his shortcomings, I love him.
I cannot imagine a life without him.
My every thought revolves around him...somehow.
I might feel let down, angry, disappointed....but my every happiness and joy includes him.
And it is a good thing.
To love someone is a good thing.
Love itself is the best thing in the world.
Everything good is based on love.
It has the power to nullify every negativity.
It is the antidote of pain and hurt and bad.
This is my answer to my life.
This is my solution to every negative thing I had to endure in life.
I'll counter disappointment, pain, rejection with love.
This is my conviction.
This is my resolve.


No comments:

Post a Comment