Monday, December 23, 2013

Honey Dipped Sweet Voices!

Honey dipped sweet voices!
They repulse me.
But not all of them. There are some that are addicting to me!

There are two kinds of soft speaking people. Genuine and fake but don't confuse them as diamonds and zircons because to me, even a zircon has its own beauty and a diamond is simply an overpriced, shrewdly marketed beautiful coal. Genuinely nice and pretentious people are more like real and fake pearls. One can scratch a real pearl with a knife and it won't damage the luster while the skin of a fake one peels off. There are people who are pure like bona fide pearls, who are born with this natural beauty which shines through their personality. Their gentle nature cannot imagine of hurting a person even in their dreams. Such people gain automatic respect among their peers and good will in the long run. They are usually not prominent players in general, taking a back seat and preferring a mellow lifestyle.

The fake people copy them to gain the same respect and goodwill but their nature is  exactly like fake pearls. The softness is only for the show while inside is entirely different substance. Just like the customers of fake pearls, many people are fooled by the outward appearances of fake people because they do not let anyone see their fangs. They are very cunning people and thrive on cut throat competitions but shroud all this in a sweetness which they wear like a mink coat in winter. The coat is pretty but is bloody.

The fake people are not brave which is an attribute of true people. This lack of bravery is not like the mellowness of genuinely gentle people. The fake ones bide their time and back stab. They won't even openly gossip or backbite because that would mean to come out of their shell. They look for opportunities to help others start rifts and quarrels. They rarely start a fire themselves but always help others start one while they add fuel. Their desire to appear genuine makes them weigh every word they speak (it also helps them to keep track of their lies), hence a soft tone! They usually beat around the bush if questioned about their decisions because they never reveal their inner intents.

I have even met some very religious (or appearing to be so) people who had a lot of general respect but they failed to inspire such in me. I noticed that they never completely lied but never told the truth either. They deceived people. They usually stated lies in a way that they were half truths. Their talks were ambiguous which always left room for modifications. In the beginning, I tried respecting them but my heart refused. Later I could find clash and duality in their conducts and I understood what my heart felt. Some may call it intuition!

The sweet voice of genuine people is a melody that soothes my heart and consoles my soul while there are sweet voices that make me cringe. They are so fake and ostentatious that I want to close my ears. I would rather hear a voice that might be harsh but free of all pretensions.



No comments:

Post a Comment