Thursday, April 10, 2014

Go an extra mile


Be grateful in life ....the change you put aside as nothing might be everything for someone else.
Try going an extra mile whenever stretching your hand because what you got was also given to you by the One who created everyone.

This incident took place in my childhood but I remember it like yesterday. I remember how touched my father was. He said that the joy on that child's face was priceless!

Time and life has taught me to accept situations and recognize limitations while exerting my best to correct whatever little is in my power. Even helping a single person makes a difference. Similarly doing a little bit extra is also important. Remember the joy we feel when we win something unexpectedly. No one can put a price on such a joy. Now imagine being the source of such joy in someone else's life!....what a blessing it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment