Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Dream!


Since this morning I have been trying to resist this urge to write about my dream but my sharing sense finally wins!
So,
I had a dream...
I dreamed last night that I was praying.
I was absorbed in my prayer.
My head was on the ground and I was prostrating down and praying...
I was repeating the same words over and over...
That's when I woke up saying the same words out loud...
I was surprised to hear the words coming out while I was waking up.
I knew that I was dreaming but it looked like my whole self was physically involved in that dream.
The proof was the words coming out of my mouth!
I was saying 

Glory be to my Exalted Lord!      سبحان ربي العظيم

It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment