Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ahhh, That Crazy Love

That Crazy Love
He walked into my life uninvited.
 I've no idea when or how I fell in love with him. 
I know he can never be a part of my life. He is an illusion, a mirage for me, yet, he is essential like plain water in my life.

Why do I care so much, I question? 
Why can't I get rid of him in my thoughts, I insist?
Because he introduced  you to many emotions that you were not aware of before meeting him, my dear; my heart replies. He opened your eyes to new possibilities. He taught you how to love from a distance.
I smile and think of him with gratitude.
I cry and think what would be his reaction to my tears.
I make a decision and seek his approval in my thoughts.
Yes I know he will always be there but never there in reality because he is just a character in a movie I watched years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment