Sunday, September 15, 2013

Unconditional Love!


Stroll along the beach!

I had a vision. I was strolling along the beach with water on my left.
I remembered another vision a long time ago....when I had emerged from the water, seen her on the beach and had thought (or wished?) if she would walk with me. At that time, I had wanted to know if I'd see her footprints with mine or parting away. I had wanted to know.
This time.
I have a feeling that if I stole a glance backwards, I might see a trail of footprints going in the opposite direction till they vanish.
I have no desire to look back and test my gut feeling.
Not because it would destress me or sadden me.
No.
It does not matter any more.
I'm willing to let go.
I'm free.
I feel as if I can enjoy the surrounding.
My heart will be content.
At this point I question myself...
Do I want her company?
The answer surprised me!
My heart said;
It does not matter.

I wished her company...
I wanted her to walk beside me...stroll along with me...on the beach.
I kept telling her, pouring my heart out...
Waiting for her to come along...which never happened.

Today,
I thought...
I had expressed my wish.
Done what I could.
Now I leave it to the other person.
Her presence will delight me,
Her company will definitely enhance my life!
But...
Today, I realize,
Whether she comes or not, it does not matter...
I will stroll along...with her memory in my heart
Today, I am free...
Free of my own ties...
Whether she reciprocates or not,
I will keep on loving her but...
Today, I will not wait,
I will move along and take a stroll on the beach and...
Not worry if I will see her footprints beside mine or not...
Because, today...
I love unconditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment