Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lets be Friends!


LETS BE FRIENDS!

Best Friends!

I was taking a stroll in a park when I came across two girls idly lying down on the grass. There was no need for anyone to tell me who they were! A glance at them was enough to tell anyone that they were best friends!

Just like people in love cannot hide it, so cannot true friends, because friendship is, after all, a form of pure love! The exuberance of relaxation and camaraderie changes the whole air around them and discloses the secret of their friendship to the world.

My heart smiled at the two best friends as they waved at me while I captured the moment in the lens of my camera.
They made me think of all my friends and I thought who really is a friend?

The heart replied:

A friend is like the pleasant shade of a dense old tree under a blistering hot sun!

A friend is like the taste of refreshing chilled lemonade after a whole day's fasting!

A friend is someone whose voice makes our heart relax, smile and sing...sometimes all at the same time :)

A friend is someone whose name jumps to mind when we need to confide!

A friend is someone who can hear our heartbeat from across the miles, without any tangible connection!

A friend is someone who is missed when absent!

A friend completes the life.

Everyone needs a sincere friend..... SO, LETS BE THAT FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment