Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nature...how it started!



Love nature in all it's forms & diversity.

People call it Mother Nature for a reason!

She knows us, she knows our needs!
She is always there for us but its us who take her for granted, ignore her and abuse her like truly spoiled children.
But she is not always forgiving for her cruel misuse and her wrath is venomous.
She passively watches us use destructive behavior and gives us many chances to make amends, but once she decides that it is enough, she roars up like an injured tiger and then there is no turning back. She forgets all compassion and unleashes her fury.


I look around me and marvel at the beauty that surrounds me.
My heart sings praises of The Lord who created these wonders!
Sometimes we need another person to point out the obvious!
I remember a long time back, my mother, who was visiting from out of country, remarked at the incredible beauty of my town where I had settled a year earlier.
Her remark came as a jolt to me. I had not paid any attention to the abundant natural marvels around me before that. Her words acted like a key in opening a tightly shut door. Once that door got ajar, nothing could lock it again.
Listening to her, I looked around and thought, WoW and my God! How in the world had I overlooked such beauty?
In the days and years to come, the echo of her words stayed with me. Countless times I have caught myself stepping away from the chaos of hectic daily life and take a breather by looking and appreciating the natural beauty scattered all around.
One thing is for sure. Nature has never let me down. It has always played a role in uplifting my spirits.


Nature's way is the balanced way. It is the way the Ceartor wanted it to be!

Chaos occurs whenever we deviate from the path intended by nature.

Nature is on humanity's side!

When I look around, it feels to me like everything is created to serve the best of creation, the human beings. 

Everything runs according to a system and that system will run quite smoothly if the humans will let it be!

But no. The arrogant, self serving humans have to meddle with the system.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against progress and advancement.
I'm against such progress that goes against nature.
Such an advancement is an uphill battle that is bound to find no safe haven.
On the other hand, human effort that enhances the course of nature opens doors to unfathomable bliss.

So when I say nature, I think of all creation!

Just finished watching a beautiful video of the process of human formation from the point of conception to actually looking like a human child in the womb.

Chills & goosebumps!

Could not hold back my tears in awe and fear!

So this is the ultimate reality of human beings!

Nothing but a miniscule particle, not even visible individually on its own by the naked human eye!
But once nourished though a natural system set by the Creator, gaining strength and coming of his own, the same miniscule particle now owns the might and strength to wreak havoc not only on nature and natural systems but on his own self as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment